ESPN 3 Netherlands
ESPN 3 Netherlands live streaming, TV Schedule and links
|Name:||ESPN 3 Netherlands|
|Link:||ESPN 3 Netherlands|
ESPN 3 Netherlands Live Streaming Schedule
About ESPN 3 NetherlandsESPN is a Dutch group of pay television sports channels, owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Communications (which owns the remaining 20%) and operated by Eredivisie Media & Marketing CV in which The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) BV has 51% ownership. ESPN launched as Fox Sports on 1 August 2013, buying out the Eredivisie Live service from the Dutch Football League. On 31 December 2020, it was renamed ESPN after the acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney in 2019. ESPN offers 6 channels, Video-on-demand services and ESPN app. Its main competitor is the Dutch premium television service Ziggo Sport Totaal.
ESPN 3 Netherlands App
ESPN 3 Netherlands social links